Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use our website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, Suncat Malta Charters and / or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in this website and material on this website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
License to Use Website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from this website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below.
You may not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material on the website;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise use material on our website for any commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- Redistribute material from this website (except for the content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter)).
Limitations of Liability
Whilst Suncat Malta Charters endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, Suncat Malta Charters do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do Suncat Malta Charters commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
Suncat Malta Charters will not be liable in any manner of form whatsoever, for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our website, whether arising in delict, contract or otherwise. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing exclusion, Suncat Malta Charters will not be liable for any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings arising under the terms and conditions of our website, whether direct or indirect, and whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise.
(Access to certain areas of our website is restricted). Suncat Malta Charters reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our website, at our discretion.
Chats / Comments
- You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website.
- You must not use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use our website for any purposes relating to marketing without our express written consent.
- You must not use our website to copy, publish or send mass mailings or spam.
- You must not use our website to copy, publish or send material which is illegal or unlawful, or material which could give rise to any legal action.
- You are to ensure that whenever you copy, publish or send material via our website that such material is not defamatory, obscene, indecent, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory. It must also not infringe any person’s intellectual property rights, impinge upon any person’s privacy, or constitute incitement to commit a crime. Furthermore, the material must not be misleading, deceptive or sexually explicit.
- Suncat Malta Charters reserve the right to edit or remove any material posted upon our website.
In order to protect our rights in full, Suncat Malta Charters may take such action, as Suncat Malta Charters deem appropriate to deal with the posting of unsuitable material, including suspending or cancelling your account, restricting your access to our website, or commencing legal proceedings against you.
- In respect of all material that you post on our website, you grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material in any media, together with the right to sub-license such rights.
Suncat Malta Charters may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
These terms and conditions (together with our Bookings Terms and Conditions and disclaimer) constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website. No representations, warranties or promises are of any force or effect, unless specifically recorded hereinLaw and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with Malta Law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malta.